From the Desk of Principal
I am very excited to communicate with you as the newly appointed Principal of Pakistan International School & College- Tehran. I am holding a Post Graduate Degree (M. Sc) from UK along with a number of professional development courses from Cambridge, New Zealand, Singapore and Australia. I have a rich work experience at National and International level for over 23 years, in providing the vision and leadership to schools to ensure high quality of education.
I look forward to learning more about the school and our community here in Tehran. I believe that the measure of success and excellence starts with our student body and the support from our staff, community, parents and guardians. With support for a strong foundation of excellence, I am confident my leadership and team approach will be an asset to the school and community. As principal, my main focus will be to continually:
▪ Empower our staff and students to achieve great success in the areas of student achievement, School attitudes and community pride
▪ Engage the students in character development and leadership programs
▪ Work on the professional development of the faculty
▪ Meet with parents, community and family members to support pupil learning
▪ Support and develop programs that will enhance student achievement , life skills and character
▪ Manage the daily behavior and discipline needs of the school, as well as the positive school climate
In closing, I take great pride in my commitment to the students’ needs and their learning environment. I believe, a school should be an inviting place where positive, lifelong experiences are made and used as the foundation for the rest of our lives. I am excited to be working with Pakistan International School & College- Tehran to help foster this type of learning environment where SUCCESS IS NOT AN OPTION…..BUT AN EXPECTATION.
I wish our students a highly successful and happy year ahead!